This problem has two solutions as given below:
I made an alternative solution for this:
- I check in the database. The new page is in the cms_page table but the link with cms_page_store. How to solve this?
- Disable single store mode (Admin > Stores > Configuration > General > General > Single-Store Mode) and select “No”.
- Assign a store view to the CMS page.
- Go to your cms pages ( Admin > Content > Pages)
- Edit the page which gives you the 404 message
- Set the store view to “Default Store Views”
- Save the page
- Refresh cache (Admin > System > Cache Management) Now the CMS page is saved to table “cms_page_store”. and pages are working.
- And, the second solution works on while Single Store Mode is Enabled.
- Go to Content > Pages
- Click on the page which is not working or spitting 404
- Two-button save and cancel appears
- Click on save
- Check your page on frontend
- This will start working